This privacy statement only covers the ValueAdding.com Ltd website www.valueadding.com.
2. We do not pass on any personal information you have given us to any other site.
3. When someone visits our website we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of our website. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
4. We use Google Analytics to help analyse use of our website. This analytical tool uses 'cookies', which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors' use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for ValueAdding.com Ltd. See http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html for more information.
5. The Google Analytics Cookies we use are:
_utma, _utmb, _utmc and _utmz
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
6. To find out more about cookies, including how to control and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org, or to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
7. ValueAdding.com Ltd will not (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our site. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source as part of our use of the Google statistical analytics tool. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither ValueAdding.com Ltd nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user.
8. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be upfront about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
9. If you sign up to our mailing list we will track that engagement. By signing up you are giving permission to us to allow us to track and monitor the emails we send to you so that we can improve our communication with you.
Changes to Privacy Statement and Website Terms and Conditions
Regularly reviewing these pages ensures you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we will share it with other parties.
Last updated 18th May 2012.