Executive coaching involves the individual and coach working in an organisational context.
Executive coaching facilitates individual professional and personal growth, which leads to improved performance.
Executive coaches work with the individual towards specific professional goals. These can include career transition, interpersonal and professional communication, performance management, organisational effectiveness, managing career and personal changes, developing executive presence, enhancing strategic thinking, dealing effectively with conflict, and building an effective team within an organisation.
Typically, those seeking an executive coach will be either; senior managers with aspirations to be part of a senior management or executive team or those already in these positions who are looking for further professional growth and personal development.
Our executive coaches will support you to:
- Set challenging and stretching objectives and goals
- Understand and work through your workplace challenges
- Be open minded
- Challenge yourself
- Take action
- Have self-belief
Our executive coaches are:
- Experienced and trained in coaching and mentoring theory and practice
- Have practical experience of working in a range of areas (HR, Management, OD, Strategy etc)
- Able to flex their coaching style and have a broad range of strategies at their fingertips