Talent Management and Succession Planning
The future of your organisation depends on having the right people in the right place to drive transformational change, deliver continuous performance improvement and maximise the contribution of the workforce. This ensures that the next generation of leaders is ready for the complex, challenging and exciting demands of running your organisation.
Giving your top talent the opportunity to explore, analyse and develop their own leadership behaviours and in some cases technical ability. This will enable them to have a greater positive impact at a strategic, operational as well as personal level.
Getting them to try different approaches and strengthen their leadership behaviours and develop technical ability, they will be able to successfully meet the demands of delivering 21st century services during complex and often uncertain times.
Working with us we will help you to identify and develop your top talent using a variety of tools including:
- Assessment and Development Centres
- using a range of activities and techniques to identify an individual’s potential
- 9 Box Grid
- a simple and effective tool to assess talent in an organisation
- Executive Coaching
- synthesizing the best from psychology, business, communications, mentoring, counselling, consulting and transformation
- Development Planning
- supporting participants in further developing self-knowledge, leadership and technical skills in a way tailored to their specific personal needs and context
- Leadership programmes
- enabling participants to understand self, inspire others and lead the business
- Action Learning
- creating a vital opportunity to make the connection between theory and practice within a dynamic forum of one’s peers